Find Our Beer
365 John Downey Drive, Suite B
New Britain, Connecticut, 06051
COVID-19 UPDATES BELOW
PSSST...REMINDERS: we need your help to stay SAFE & OPEN!
05.19.2021 - UPDATED TAPROOM VISITING RULES
- Masks are required indoors if you’re not vaccinated. We won’t be asking for vaccination cards, we’re relying on your honesty. Please be responsible.
- Alvarium will remain first come first served, no reservations.
- On-site food purchases aren’t required to drink, however Alvarium will continue to restrict off-site food. Please support our local food trucks or bar snacks if you’re looking for munchies.
- Please don’t rearrange [push, pull, drag] our tables.
- Standing room is permitted.
- Bar seating isn’t available just yet but it will return in the near future.
- All orders must be made at either of our “ORDER HERE” stations.
- We are pup friendly however there is no barking in the taproom allowed. If your pup is feeling chatty you’ll have to hang outside. Please be responsible, our staff will enforce this.
- No off-site to-go vessels, we’ve got a variety of 4-pack cans that our production team works hard to crank out weekly.
Please follow us @AlvariumBeer on Instagram and Facebook for updates
Our food truck schedule is found on our Facebook page, under "Events"
Monday - Tuesday: Closed
Wednesday - Thursday: 3PM - 11PM
Friday: 3PM - 11PM
Saturday: Noon - 11PM
Sunday: Noon - 7PM
Subscribe to Our Newsletter
A Better World Through Beer
Alvarium Beer Company is comprised of three amazingly hard-working and talented individuals who want nothing more than to melt your face with some killer craft beer: Brian Bugnacki (Sales/Taproom Manager/King of Details), Chris DeGasero (Head Brewer/PT Hunk/FT Chunk) and Mike Larson (Operations/Mechanical Engineer/All-Around Brewery MacGyver).
Nestled in the industrial center of New Britain, Conn., ABC was founded on the principal of revitalizing a historical city with the mighty power of some kick-ass beer. Our brewery is not focused on mass production. Instead, we want to create an ultra-communal taproom where people of all types can unite under the flag of "righteous craft beer." Drink up, baby!
Built With Our Bare Hands
New Britain knows how to build, and so do we, because the everything you see in the taproom was built with our bare hands...and a heavy helping of local Stanley power tools.
Come on down and sit at our "10-Ton Bar," painstakingly built with solid steel I-Beams and reclaimed red oak, local kielbasa, food trucks, custom honeycomb lighting, hand-crafted wooden tables (and an American flag to match), a bad-ass sound system, digital draft menu, 12-ft shuffleboard table, tabletop Foosball, games and an outdoor patio!
Our legendary taproom is located at 365 John Downey Drive in New Britain, CT. Stop by, say hi, and grab a beer!