Find Our Beer
365 John Downey Drive, Suite B
New Britain, Connecticut, 06051
COVID-19 UPDATES BELOW
PSSST...REMINDERS: we need your help to stay SAFE & OPEN! Masks are 100% required to visit. Anytime you aren’t seated you need to mask up. NO MASK, NO SERVICE.
Also, the man says if you’re drinkin’ you have to be snackin’ so keep on keepin’ on with the local vendor support [food trucks, Bugnacki’s kielbasa and The Drunk Alpaca beer glazed snackies].
- You may not enter without a mask. Masks must be worn at all times unless you’re eating or drinking. NO EXCEPTIONS.
- Taproom & Patio will be "first come, first served."
- Bar seating has been removed.
- No standing room. Our capacity is limited at this time, if there are no tables available we cannot serve you.
- Tables will be spaced out per COVID guidelines.
- 5 guests max per group. No moving tables. NO EXCEPTIONS.
- 90 min table limit.
- All orders must be made at either of our “ORDER HERE” stations while maintaining social distancing in line.
- No outside food [meaning you can’t bring food in with you from off-site]. Please continue to support our local food vendors by ordering some munchies. Food trucks visit daily and are listed on our Facebook page under “Events”.
Please follow us @AlvariumBeer on Instagram and Facebook for updates
Our food truck schedule is found on our Facebook page, under "Events"
Monday - Tuesday: Closed
Wednesday - Friday: 2:00PM - 9:30PM
Saturday: Noon - 9:30PM
Sunday: Noon - 7:00PM
Subscribe to Our Newsletter
A Better World Through Beer
Alvarium Beer Company is comprised of three amazingly hard-working and talented individuals who want nothing more than to melt your face with some killer craft beer: Brian Bugnacki (Sales/Taproom Manager/King of Details), Chris DeGasero (Head Brewer/PT Hunk/FT Chunk) and Mike Larson (Operations/Mechanical Engineer/All-Around Brewery MacGyver).
Nestled in the industrial center of New Britain, Conn., ABC was founded on the principal of revitalizing a historical city with the mighty power of some kick-ass beer. Our brewery is not focused on mass production. Instead, we want to create an ultra-communal taproom where people of all types can unite under the flag of "righteous craft beer." Drink up, baby!
Built With Our Bare Hands
New Britain knows how to build, and so do we, because the everything you see in the taproom was built with our bare hands...and a heavy helping of local Stanley power tools.
Come on down and sit at our "10-Ton Bar," painstakingly built with solid steel I-Beams and reclaimed red oak, local kielbasa, food trucks, custom honeycomb lighting, hand-crafted wooden tables (and an American flag to match), a bad-ass sound system, digital draft menu, 12-ft shuffleboard table, tabletop Foosball, games and an outdoor patio!
Our legendary taproom is located at 365 John Downey Drive in New Britain, CT. Stop by, say hi, and grab a beer!